FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SPORTS AND YOUTH DEVELOPMENT TO HOLD 3-MONTHS WORK EXPERIENCE PROGRAMME (WEP) FOR YOUTH.
By Elizabeth Henrywilson
In line with the policy initiative of government on youth in the country, the Federal Ministry of Sports and Youth Development has opened up a call for applications from suitably qualified candidates for a 3-months Work Experience Programme (WEP).
Candidates who can apply for the Programme must be
(1) Graduates with or without NYSC
(2) He/She must not be older than 30 years of age by 31st December, 2023
(3) Candidates with the following courses can apply
• Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Biochemistry,
• Microbiology and other related Science & Technology Courses
• Courses for the Administrative positions – Business Administration, Accounting, and other relevant Management/Social Sciences can also apply.
The Ministry wishes to state that application closes on July 30, 2023.
Interested candidates are therefore advised to apply through the link below
The Ministry further wants to inform applicants that the Work Experience programmes offer tangible benefits, especially, helping participants realise how they can improve their lives and opportunities and also create avenues to meet with prospective employees while taking advantage of the short-term training.